I want to personally thank you for registering for Harvest Eating.
As our membership grows past towards 20,000 members I always want new members to get the info they need quickly upon registering. Here are some our resources to make your entry into the Harvest Eating way of life, encouraging and valuable.
1. Visit and like the Facebook Page: Our Facebook Page
2. Our contact us page is here
3. Read about recent press events surrounding Harvest Eating: The Press Room
4. If I may suggest, here is info regarding my cookbook which has over 200 recipes and loads of resources for learning more about Harvest Eating: The Harvest Eating Cookbook it’s a great read and over 300 pages and close to 100 photos from a great photographer, Travis Runion!
5. And lastly, I’d humbly suggest getting a paid subscription (.19 cents a day on the yearly plan) which allows the viewing and printing of all my recipes. Upgrade page
6. Be sure to visit the Harvest Eating Store where you can get our fantastic organic spice blends, and new Thoughtful Harvest products as well.
Charging for my recipes has been a tough decision, but in order to continue publishing the site and making new content, as well as protecting our content from theft, we need to ask our members to login and subscribe. We hope you’ll consider a subscription.
If subscribing is not in the financial picture right now, I’d suggest the following site that has plenty of free recipes that are good quality. http://www.epicurious.com and remember, anybody who really wants to become a paid subscriber but truly cannot afford it has the option of emailing us and asking for a free membership, I will not turn anybody away as I care too much about helping people.
That’s it….thanks for registering.
Chef Keith Snow
Seasonal Cooking Made Easy!