Learn how to make a simple, fresh pico de gallo. This simple salsa can be made in minutes using ordinary fresh ingredients to produce something wonderful. Once you try this you will never buy a bottle of salsa again.
Video-Pico de Gallo
- 8 ripe plum or Roma tomatoes cut up as per video
- 1 cup white onion diced and rinsed with cold water
- 1 large jalapeno pepper minced
- large handful fresh cilantro washed and chopped
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- Kosher salt to taste
- In a large bowl add diced tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro
- If ready to serve, add lime juice and salt, mix well.
- NOTE Avoid adding lime and salt if you don't plan on serving salsa in the next 30 minutes.