[private]Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recommended Beverage: Chocolate Milkshake
These burgers are so good with some homemade fries and a shake…It’ll be like a fifties diner.
2 lbs lean ground turkey
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs fresh sage
6 large burger bun
6 slices havarti cheese
1 recipe Omi’s slaw
1. In a bowl mix the chopped sage, ground turkey and soy.
2. Form 6 patties and refrigerate until needed or about 30 minutes.
3. Toast the hamburger buns and set in a warm place.
4. Grill the turkey burgers over medium high heat turning only once. About 10 minutes.
5. Top the burgers with the Havarti cheese and melt. Remove them from the grill and top hem with the slaw
6. Place the burgers on the buns and serve.[/private]