Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Enjoy this tasty side dish recipe of fresh asparagus and new potatoes. This vegetable recipe also uses pear tomatoes, organic goat cheese, green olives, minced garlic and coconut oil as ingredients.
2 tablespoons White Onion, chopped
8 each Pear or Grape Tomato
8 each Asparagus Spear, 1/2 inch cuts
4 each Green Olive, Pitted and Diced
1 each Clove Garlic, Minced Fine
1/2 cup Chicken Stock, Homemade or Store Bought
1 tablespoon Organic Butter
1 ounce Local Fresh Goat Cheese
1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
3 each New Potatoes, Cooked, Drained and Diced
Salt and Pepper, to Taste
1. In a large saute pan over medium heat, place the coconut oil, let it get hot.
2. In the oil add the onions and garlic cook these for about three minutes or until the onions just start to turn to a golden brown.
3. Add the green olive, asparagus and the potatoes cook these for about three minutes or until you see the asparagus turn bright green.
4. Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and butter cook this for about two minutes constantly stirring.
5. Add the goat cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate and serve (Serve With Lemon Thyme Chicken breast)