Grilled chicken thighs with Thai Peanut Sauce is one of the most interesting and easy ethnic dishes to make. Perfect for entertaining, this sauce brings the WOW factor to simple foods like the skewered chicken, grilled fish or even tofu….
On today’s show I provide instructions so you can make a terrific summertime dish; rosemary & garlic marinated chicken with a berry coulis. …
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 17
Total Time: 30
A delicious way to prepare the all-American Italian inspired dish. Very tasty, easy and healthy too. Grilled chicken parmesan is a great alternative to traditional breading. The Harvest Eating Northern Italian seasoning blend makes this dish sing with flavor.
1 whole chicken breast, pounded thin
3/4 cup tomato sauce
1 cup whole milk mozzarella
2 tbs Northern Italian seasoning
1. Toss chicken in olive oil and seasoning mix. If you don’t have any mix, just use salt & pepper.
2. Grill until almost cooked through, flipping once.
3. Put a layer of sauce on a baking dish or oven proof casserole.
4. Add chicken, coat with sauce add cheese the bake at 350 until starting to brown.
Chef’s Note: Check out our Northern Italian Seasoning
Name: Garlic Broccoli
Active Time: 7 minutes
Total time: 10 time
A simple and easy way to add tons of flavor to steamed broccoli. This recipe is a great accompaniment to most Italian dishes.
1 head steamed and cooled broccoli pieces
3 cloves sliced garlic
1 tbs butter
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a skillet over medium heat add butter, oil and garlic. Simmer for 30 seconds.
2. Add steamed broccoli, saute for 2 minutes tossing to coat well.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
Options: Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese when complete. The addition of red pepper flakes (for adults) is nice too!