[private]Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recommended Beverage: Chianti
This is a simple dish that packs huge flavors and is so easy to make. Making a chunky tomato sauce to go on top of this yourself is the key. Do not use a cheap store-bought sauce.
2 tbs Greek seasoning Aromatica brand
2 6 ounce chicken breast boneless/skinless
1 28 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes
1/2 cup extra vigin olive oil
1/2 medium shallot chopped
4 cloves garlic chopped
1/2 tsp rosemary chopped
1 tsp oregano chopped
1 tsp thyme chopped
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup Asiago cheese shredded
1. Season the chicken breast with the Greek spice and place in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. (when done leave the oven on)
2. In a medium sized sauce pan heat the 1/2 cup evoo over low heat, add the garlic and the herbs and cook for about two minutes. add the salt and pepper.
3. Add the tomatoes and let the tomatoes just get warm, do not boil or cook the tomatoes.
4. Top the chicken with about 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce and top the sauce with the Asiago cheese
5. Bake the chicken for two more minutes, remove and serve.
6. Find the Greek Spice Blend here in the store[/private]