This eggplant parmesan recipe is much different then most. We use three cheeses one of them grated swiss which is very sharp. Unlike chicken parmesan, we DO NOT USE BREADCRUMBS as all others do. It’s breaded with egg and flour only. This cheesy and delicious Italian recipe is wonderful. It’s one of my favorite eggplant recipes….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
- 2 sliced whole bell peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- ¾ cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons harvest eating house seasoning
- 1 handful fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 pieces portobello mushroom
- Place all veggies in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoning mix.
- Grill veggies on grill pan or on gas or charcoal grill until nice grill marks appear.
- Layer grilled veggies with cheese in a stack and stick a toothpick in it. Place in 350 degree oven to roast for 3 minutes.
This simple dish is a great way to use up abundant summertime vegetables. This detailed video, hosted by Chef Keith Snow, demonstrates how-to make this great summertime dish of bell peppers, zucchini and eggplant….
A very warming comfort food that can be sophisticated enough for a dinner party or just as well as a week day meal. The rich cheese filling in contrast to the slightly bitter eggplant is a perfect pairing and …