Easy tomato soup kids love and tastes great with less sodium than the canned stuff!Can be made in under and hour and with the sophisticated aroma of Tarragon, even adults love this soup…
Simple appetizer that uses delicious Phillips Jumbo Lump Crab meat. Seasonal tomatoes are the perfect nesting spot for this crab meat and some tangy Gruyere’ cheese….
Description: This is versatile stuff! Great for garlic bread, pasta, mashed potatoes, grilled meats and fish etc. be creative!…
Easy recipe to use summer squash with any white fish such as mahi-mahi, bass, flounder, halibut etc. Creates a terrific and simple dish and can be used with just about any fresh white fish….
A delicious spin on classic pesto where the pine nuts are replaced by walnuts which are high in omega 3’s. Lovely walnut flavor and an improvement over pine nuts….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
This simple and delicious appetizer is a breeze to make and is a hit at most parties. Perfect when the tomatoes and basil are abundant. In this short video Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make tomato basil bruschetta.
5 pieces slices of Ciabatta bread
3 whole fresh tomatoes
2 pieces garlic cloves
1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cups Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
1 bunch fresh basil cut into chiffonade or ribbons
1. Toast or grill ciabatta bread until it starts to brown slightly.
2. Rub garlic cloves all over each piece of bread, garlic will break down because the bread surface is abrasive.
3. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out as many seeds and liquid as possible. Then smear them all over bread to get the tomato meat on the bread.
4. Add salt and pepper, then basil chiffonade.
5. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and add cheese.
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Learn how to make an easy and delicious seasonal tomato salad with basil, oil & champagne vinegar. When the summer tomatoes are at their peak this salad is the perfect simple way to enjoy them.
[private Monthly Premium Member|Annual Premium Member|Lifetime]
2 large Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
4 fresh Basil Leaves
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 spritz Citrus-Flavored Champagne Vinegar
1. Slice tomatoes with a serrated knife.
2. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper and then drizzle them with the olive oil and vinegar.
3. Chiffonade the basil leaves into thin ribbons as demonstrated in the video.
4. Sprinkle over the top of the tomatoes.
Ever asked, “How can I prepare a healthy zucchini dish for my family get together”? …
Ancho pesto is just another example of a non-classic pesto recipe. You can add other chilies to make it unique, but be sure to toast the almonds and sesame seeds to bring out the delicious nutty flavors. This ancho pesto is the perfect topper for a citrus cumin marinated salmon fillet that is grilled….
Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Recommended Beverage: Riesling
Chicken and artichokes go great together, the sour artichoke and the natural sweetness of chicken are easy flavors to pair. This dish gives you those taste sensations in many levels. Carrots, roasted peppers and garlic help to define the dish and make it worthy of a Sunday dinner.
2 lbs chicken breast pounded 1/2 inch
3 tbs olive oil
2 cups artichoke hearts quartered
2 medium carrots shredded
1/2 cup onion chopped
4 clove garlic chopped
1 cup flour seasoned w salt & pepper
1 cup roasted red pepper sliced
2 cups chicken broth
3 tbs fresh basil chopped
1/2 cup white wine
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pound the chicken to an even thickness, about 1/4 inch.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge lightly in flour. Discard the flour.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
4. Brown the chicken on both sides about 3-4 minutes on the first side or until golden brown. Then cook the chicken just 1-2 minutes on the second side. Remove it from the pan and allow it to rest covered.
5. In the same pan with the remaining olive oil sauté the garlic and onions for about 1 minute. Add the carrots, roasted peppers and artichokes and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
6. Deglaze with white wine and let it reduce to about half. Now add the broth and bring to a simmer then place the chicken back in the sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
7. Season to taste add basil and serve.
Chef’s Notes: When sauteeing onions & garlic, be sure not to let the garlic brown or it might become bitter.[/private]