Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Use this recipe to treat yourself and your family and give them some nutritional spinach at the same time.
1 3/4 cups – All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup – Organic Spinach (steamed)
1 teaspoon – Salt
1 tablespoon – Cold Water
1. In the bowl of a food processor combine the flour and the salt.
2. Squeeze as much water from the spinach as possible and add to the flour
mixture. Process this until finely chopped
3. Add the egg and some of the water to the flour and spinach mixture to form
a dough adding the water a little at a time. The dough should be smooth
and firm not sticky. (Do not over mix)
4. Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll to #2 on a pasta roller or
about 1/32 of an inch.
6. Cut into squares for filled pasta or cut into noodles. Freeze unless