Lately I have been messing around with meatballs to find a very good, easy way to make them so the thousands of customers who buy our spices can use the spices to make these. Most meatball recipes have breading in them….I have enjoyed meatballs like that in the past but prefer the “all-meat” formulations much more.
This recipe uses two of our most popular spice blends together to make an amazing meatball. These are perfect to make in advance then freeze after they have been placed in a vacuum bag. They are perfect for making a meatball sub as well. I love using game like buffalo(I know it’s farm raised) elk, deer, antelope even if it’s mixed with buffalo or beef.
Now this was formulated SPECIFICALLY for our customers, so those of you reading this that do not have our spices will have to get some or make due without them, sorry!
Super Simple Buffalo Meatballs For Harvest Eating Spice Customers
- 3 lbs buffalo meat ground
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs minced fresh flat leaf Italian parsley
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs Montana Steak Seasoning
- 2 tsp Northern Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Add all ingredients to large work bowl, use your hands to mix well.
- Form into balls slightly larger then golf balls, my recipe made 13 meatballs.
- Place on baking sheet or in lasagna pan and roast at 375 for 25 minutes..no longer!
- You can also, fry them in a pan with olive oil then plop them in a pot of sauce to flavor the sauce and finish cooking. They will stay moist this way.