This simple and easy banana walnut bread recipe is moist and delicious with plenty of banana and butter flavor. Make this today.
2 sticks organic butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
6 mashed bananas
4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts (option: pecans)
1. preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Cream the first three ingredients together until very well combined.
3. Fold in eggs mashed bananas.
4. Sift together dry ingredients, then add to wet ingredients. Mix well to combine.
5. Fold in the nuts last, then pour batter into a prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour. Insert a toothpick to see if it comes out clean…if so the bread is done.
Chef’s Notes: Make sure your pan is greased…I like using butter instead of pan spray.