[private]Created By: Chef Keith Snow
This lyonnaise potatoes recipe uses new potatoes, is easy to make and tastes great. Parmesan cheese, sea salt and black pepper make this a a wonderful side for any protein dish.
4 medium New Potato, cooked drained and sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 cup large white onion, julienned 1/4 inch
2 tablespoons Organic Butter
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, cut in shards with a peeler
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. In large saute pan over medium-low heat. Melt the butter and add the potatoes.
2. Cook the potatoes for about fifteen minutes. Or until nicely browned. Season with half of the salt and pepper.
3. Remove the potatoes and set aside.
4. In the same pan with more butter if needed. Cook the onions for an additional ten minutes.
5. After ten minutes, add the thyme, Parmesan cheese, reserved potatoes and the remaining salt and pepper stir a few times just until mixed.
6. Plate and serve.