Kale, Potato, Parmesan and Egg Muffins
created by: Chef Keith Snow
Super simple, these lovely muffins are extremely tasty and perfect for a quick breakfast, brunch or snack on the go.
- 6 farm-fresh eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1/4 shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- 1 c cooked tuscan kale, chopped
- 2 cups rehydrated hash brown potatoes (these were de-hydrated then rehydrated)
- 1/2 c diced roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin tin with melted butter or natural cooking spray
- In a large bowl whisk eggs with cream, cheese, salt and pepper
- Add kale, peppers, potatoes until well combined
- Scoop into muffin tin, bake for 25 minutes.