A delicious way to serve grilled chicken. This peanut sauce is awesome for chicken or tofu for vegetarians. The sauce is easy to make, healthy and you can freeze it for use in another recipe.
Grilled Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
- 6 chicken thighs skinless, boneless
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- 3 tbs spice blend whatever kind you like...ours will be in the store soon
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 cup organic coconut milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Valencia peanut butter look for Arrow head Mills brand
- 1 tsp Sriracha or similar hot sauce
- 3 tbs chopped cilantro
- Toss chicken in olive oil and the spice blend of your choice.
- Grill until chicken is fully cooked (165 degrees internal temp)
- Make peanut sauce: add all ingredients to a bowl, mix well.
- Serve chicken with rice and beans or a seasonal vegetable.
- Dip in peanut sauce and love it!!!