[private]Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recommended Beverage: California Chardonnay
This dish is great served on a bun, over a salad or just by it’s self. Remember to use hormone-free chicken and keep your spices fresh.
2 1/2 lbs chiken breast bonless skinless
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup paprika
2 tbs oregano
2 tbs dried thyme
1 tbs onion powder
2 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs cayenne
2 tbs white pepper
2 tbs black pepper
1 tbs salt
3 whole lemons
1 recipe remoulade sauce
1. In a bowl combine all of the spices.
2. Coat the chicken with the oil and spice mixture.
3. On a hot grill over high heat cook the chicken on each side for two minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the high heat and finish it over medium heat remove after 10 minutes.
5. Squeeze lemon over chicken and serve with remoulade sauce.[/private]