On today’s show I walk you through a very simple summertime dish, or basically, anytime you can get fresh green beans….
This simple recipe produces a legendary sandwich that is perfect for upcoming BBQ weekends. Tri tip is easily acquired and makes perfect sliced meat for this sandwich….the sauce, heck it takes 2 minutes flat…so make that too…..
On today’s episode of the Cuban Food series we discuss making a Cuban style Pork Roast, this is a very easy dish that produces magical results….
Here is my amazing 2 onion burger jam. This stuff rocks, makes your burger experience simple amazing. It’s a combo of two types of sweet onions that are cooked low and slow until they caramelize, then some sugar is added along with fresh Thyme and cream….
Grilled chicken thighs with Thai Peanut Sauce is one of the most interesting and easy ethnic dishes to make. Perfect for entertaining, this sauce brings the WOW factor to simple foods like the skewered chicken, grilled fish or even tofu….
This is a simple green salsa recipe that brings the flavor of the grill or broiler to the dish. I make this salsa each summer and even water bath can it to store for the winter. This is fabulous on scrambled eggs or in burritos….
Easy and delicious vegetarian dish with the added protein punch of black beans. Great summer time burger replacement. Kids love this one too….
A delicious way to serve grilled chicken. This peanut sauce is awesome for chicken or tofu for vegetarians. The sauce is easy to make, healthy and you can freeze it for use in another recipe. …
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
- 2 sliced whole bell peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- ¾ cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons harvest eating house seasoning
- 1 handful fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 pieces portobello mushroom
- Place all veggies in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoning mix.
- Grill veggies on grill pan or on gas or charcoal grill until nice grill marks appear.
- Layer grilled veggies with cheese in a stack and stick a toothpick in it. Place in 350 degree oven to roast for 3 minutes.
This simple dish is a great way to use up abundant summertime vegetables. This detailed video, hosted by Chef Keith Snow, demonstrates how-to make this great summertime dish of bell peppers, zucchini and eggplant….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates the proper way to make a perfect seared New York Strip Steak. These are topped with shoe-string sweet potatoes and a homemade steak sauce. Use any sauce you like, these steaks are delicious.
1 New York Strip Steak
2 tbs Pure Olive Oil
kosher salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1 tbs steak rub seasoning
1. Allow steaks to warm up to near room temperature.
2. Coat the steaks on each side with olive oil. Liberally season on each side with the steak rub seasoning (if you don’t have a seasoning like this, use salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne powder, onion powder).
3. Press the seasoning into the steaks with the tines of a fork.
4. Cook the steaks on a grill or cast iron grill top or pan until medium rare (135 degrees F), flipping only once. The seasonings should form a nice crust on each side.
5. Plate up the steaks as Chef Snow does in the video: on a bed of homemade steak sauce, topped with sweet potato pommes frites.