This classic blueberry cobbler recipe is a wonderful way to use healthy fresh berries. The perfect dessert recipe for summer dinners.
1 cobbler top recipe (See Below)
2 qt blueberries
1-1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup corn starch
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs lemon juice
3 tbs butter
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 tbs sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1-1/2 cups heavy cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except the butter in a non reactive bowl and place the mixture in a casserole dish.
3. Dot the top of the berries with the butter, place the top over the berries.
4. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until crust has become a chestnut brown color.
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir in the cream.
2. Knead by hand for about 30 seconds and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface until about 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cover the top of the berries with the dough.