Everyone loves tacos and in this recipe I like to use grass fed beef for it’s distinct flavor. Making your own tortillas and salsa is optional but the feeling you get when you’ve made all of the food is quite exceptional. So gather friends and family and make these delicious tacos today.
2 lbs Ground chuck grass-fed
3 tbs olive oil
1 cup white onion chopped
4 clove garlic chopped
1 tbs cumin
1 tbs coriander
1 tbs crushed red pepper
2 tbs paprika
3 tbs tomato paste
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 recipe corn tortillas
1 recipe corn and poblano salsa
1. In a large pan warm the olive oil over medium heat. Brown the ground chuck until uniform in color, about 5 minutes
2. Add onion, garlic and dry spices cook until onions and garlic have softened,about 5 additional minutes.
3. Add tomato paste and chicken stock. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring to incorporate.
4. Place equal amount of ground meat mixture in the center of each corn tortilla. Top that with corn and poblano salsa.
5. Finish with garnishes of sour cream, guacamole, grated cheddar and shredded lettuce. Serve and enjoy.