Here is a simple recipe for baked potato salad, I crave this stuff!!
This only has a few ingredients, yet the technique is critical….ready ???? Once you bake the potatoes for 80 minutes at 375 degrees, allow then to cool at least 30 minutes before cutting open and scooping out the flesh. If you do it when they are warm too you will have mashed potato salad…not good.!
- 4 large Idaho russet potatoes, baked 80 minutes at 375 degrees, allowed to cool slightly
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup finely sliced organic celery
- ½ c Just Mayo
- kosher salt & black pepper to taste
- Scoop baked and cooled potatoes into a bowl, you want big chunks.
- Add celery and onions, then mayo, salt and peppper, mix well