Very tasty cheesy dish featuring artichokes. Easy to make and delicious.
2 packages frozen artichoke hearts
1 tbs lemon juice
3 tbs plain dry bread crumbs
1 tbs freshly grated Parmesan cheese, no green cans
1 tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
1 clove garlic
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 9″ glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Place the artichokes in a colander and rinse well with cold water to separate.
3. Drain well, then pat dry with paper towels. Place in the prepared pie plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
4. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, and oil. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the artichokes.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the topping is golden.