Today I discuss a very simple stir fry I enjoyed twice last week. Made with just a few vegetables like
kale, onion, pepper, and garlic it’s very simple yet very delicious. Ingredients for this are widely available as well.
388-Simple Veggie Stir Fry w Basmati Rice
- 2 tbs EVOO
- 1 cup minced onion
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 c red bell pepper sliced
- 3 cups chopped Tuscan kale
- 2.5 cups cooked Basmati rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs plant-based butter
- In a wok or dutch oven over medium heat add oil, then add vegetables, salt, and pepper, cook 5-10 minutes, then lower heat to low, add 1/2 cup water, cover and let cook 15 minutes.
- Remove lid, increase heat until the liquid is gone, toss in butter and rice, cook 5 minutes.