On today’s show I discuss making nut milks. How to find the best nuts, how to make the milk. Also discuss my course Food Storage Feast in the beginning.(Missing Intro Music- Will Fix Next Episode)
I did break into laughter talking about soaking nuts…I know some potty humor, childish but I did not have time to re-record..so please remove any little kids before playing out loud.
360-Making Nut Milks-(Missing Intro Music- Will Fix Next Episode)
- 2 cups soaked and rinsed raw nuts brasil buts, almods, cashews, macadamia
- 4 cups cold purified water
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2 vanilla bean seeds scraped and placed into blender
- stevia to taste or 3-4 4 pitted Medjool dates
- YOU NEED A NUT MILK BAG
- Soak nuts overnight in purified water, drain nad rinse well before proceeding
- Place nuts, 4 cups water, vanilla seeds, and any sweetners into blender, blend on high for 3 seconds or so.
- Do not allow to heat up too much.
- Pour into sanitised nut milk bag to drain. Keep refrigerated.