On today’s show I talk about my plans for using up produce we have growing. In a short few weeks there will be many vegetables coming into the kitchen after being harvested. Having a plan and some recipe ideas BEFORE this occurs is the way to go. Try to envision the myriad ways you can use your upcoming harvest.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.