On today’s show I discuss making slow braised pork ribs with dried red chilies as the base for a braising liquid. Country style pork ribs become amazingly tender and delicious when cooked with a flavorful chili and tomato broth.
The addition of garlic, carrot, onion and a few spices makes this so good. Serve over rice, in tacos, burritos etc.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.