In this episode I discuss making one of my new favorite dishes, Lemongrass beef. This Thai specialty is nothing short of amazing. My take on it is luscious, super-flavorful nad best of all, easy. Tender beef marinated in lemongrass, garlic, green onion etc. Love it!
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.