On today’s show I discuss the wonderful sweet potato. It’s readily available, inexpensive and very healthy. Grown all over the country sweet potatoes can be a part of breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are good in ethnic foods, baked goods, savory dishes and even in waffles.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.