On today’s show I talk about making a traditional German red cabbage or Blau Kraut. This dish comes from my mother in-law Omi…she’s from Bavaria and this is one of my favorite recipes that she has shown me. In Germany this type of red cabbage is traditionally served with sausages or brats. It also pairs well with pork chops whether pan fried or grilled. This recipe is simple and extremely satisfying.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
- Blaukraut Recipe-RECIPE INDEX
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.