On today’s show I discuss the magic of Indian food. This is such a varied cuisine loaded with spices, textures, flavors and so regionally diverse it all adds up to one of the worlds great cusines. In particular I discuss curry powder and some fo it’s uses and talk about making a spiced spinach called Palak Paneer. Indian food can be made at home simply once the spices used are understood and experimented with.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
- Great Website For Indian Recipe
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.
check out this awesome video showing Naan making…WOW