You can ask questions for me to answer on-air at our Facebook page On today’s show I answer the following :
- Use and care of cast iron cookware?
- Cooking on a budget of $200 a month?
- Best way to safely defrost meat ?
- Recommendation for a good pressure cooker/canner?
- Pork bone broth..why don’t we never see it in recipes?
- Using ham steaks and other “not popular” cuts of meat?
- Using eggs when you have allot of them
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- VIDEO: Green Beans, Potatoes, Eggs
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.