On today’s show I start a 5 part series on the 5 French Mother Sauces in classical French Cookery. These sauces are the starting point for many other meals so understanding their construction leads to a much improved arsenal of dishes. This first episode focuses on Bechamel, simple white sauce that is perfect for making many other dishes.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.