Created By: Chef Keith Snow
- 2 sliced whole bell peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- ¾ cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons harvest eating house seasoning
- 1 handful fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 pieces portobello mushroom
- Place all veggies in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoning mix.
- Grill veggies on grill pan or on gas or charcoal grill until nice grill marks appear.
- Layer grilled veggies with cheese in a stack and stick a toothpick in it. Place in 350 degree oven to roast for 3 minutes.
This simple dish is a great way to use up abundant summertime vegetables. This detailed video, hosted by Chef Keith Snow, demonstrates how-to make this great summertime dish of bell peppers, zucchini and eggplant….