Delicious spring pasta with mushrooms, asparagus and spring onions. Very easy to make this…and so fun to eat!…
Simple appetizer that uses delicious Phillips Jumbo Lump Crab meat. Seasonal tomatoes are the perfect nesting spot for this crab meat and some tangy Gruyere’ cheese….
Chicken Piccata is a simple recipe with chicken breasts in a delicate sauce of butter, parsley, lemon and capers….
Try this tasty twist on the always favorite mashed potatoes side dish. Simple way to add some healthy and tasty green asparagus to your meals….
Created by: Chef Keith Snow
1 lb. broccoli florets
2 tsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
2 Tbs. parsley, finely chopped
1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover saucepan and steam 5-6 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and transfer to a serving dish. Keep warm.
2. Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and stir until butter is absorbed.
3. Sprinkle broccoli with breadcrumbs and parsley. Toss lightly.
[private]Created By: Chef Keith Snow
This lyonnaise potatoes recipe uses new potatoes, is easy to make and tastes great. Parmesan cheese, sea salt and black pepper make this a a wonderful side for any protein dish.
4 medium New Potato, cooked drained and sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 cup large white onion, julienned 1/4 inch
2 tablespoons Organic Butter
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, cut in shards with a peeler
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. In large saute pan over medium-low heat. Melt the butter and add the potatoes.
2. Cook the potatoes for about fifteen minutes. Or until nicely browned. Season with half of the salt and pepper.
3. Remove the potatoes and set aside.
4. In the same pan with more butter if needed. Cook the onions for an additional ten minutes.
5. After ten minutes, add the thyme, Parmesan cheese, reserved potatoes and the remaining salt and pepper stir a few times just until mixed.
6. Plate and serve.
Looking for zucchini recipes kids love? This baked zucchini gratin recipe is a great way for children to include vegetables into their diets….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Light and tasty shrimp pasta salad with pine nuts, garlic, herbs and roasted peppers.
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 ounces pignoli nuts (pine nuts)
1 pound elbow or shell pasta
3 cups boiled shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips
6 black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet; add the garlic, pignoli nuts and cook, stirring, over low heat until the garlic turns translucent and pine nuts golden, about five minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and cool.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water rapidly until al dente (firm to the bite), 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and add to the bowl with the garlic and nuts. Toss gently to coat.
3. Add the boiled shrimp, pimiento strips, black olives, parsley and red wine vinegar. Turn with two large spoons to blend. Season with salt and plenty of freshly ground pepper. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
Chef’s Note: This recipe can be made the night before and actually tastes better because the flavors blend together quite well.
A very easy and tasty shrimp recipe. The addition of healthy spinach and olives makes this recipe even better….
Created by: Chef Keith Snow
3 tbs good quality red wine, white wine or champagne vinegar
1tbs Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. minced fresh herbs( tarragon, parsley, thyme) or dry
kosher salt to taste
black pepper to taste ( freshly cracked)
10 tbsp. good quality pure olive oil
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a blender, blend for 30 seconds.
2. Remove small plastic insert in blender lid, with blender running, slowly add the olive oil to combine.
3. Remove from blender and season to taste with salt and pepper
Chefs notes: Use on any salad, grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, avocados, or as a marinade for grilled foods. Keeps for two weeks in fridge.