[private]Created by: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recommended Beverage: Pinot Noir
Grilled tuna is delicious when its marinated in sesame and soy and serving the tuna over a bed of arugula and vegetables is a very healthy and quick weeknight dinner.
2 1/2 lbs fresh tuna
3 tbs seasame oil
1/3 cup seasame seeds
2 tbs soy sauce
6 cups arugula washed
1 pint cherry toatoes cut in half
1 medium red onion julienned
1 medium cucumber sliced
1 recipe peanut-soy vinaigrette
1. In a pie pan, combine soy sauce and sesame oil. Add tuna steaks and marinate for 30 minutes turning once halfway.
2. Place sesame seeds on a plate. Coat tuna with sesame seeds on both sides and place on a medium hot grill.
3. Grill for 2 minutes on each side, remove and let rest.
4. In a large bowl combine arugula, tomatoes, red onion and cucumber.
5. Pour peanut soy vinaigrette over salad to coat.
6. Divide salad over 6 plates, top with grilled tuna and serve.[/private]