Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Simple twice baked potatoes with Comte or Gruyere cheese, jumbo lump crab and Greek yogurt. Simple to make and it presents very well at the table.
[private Monthly Premium Member|Annual Premium Member|Lifetime]
4 whole russet potatoes
1 pounds jumbo lump crab meat
3/4 cups Gruyère or Comte cheese
4 tablespoons chives (minced)
3/4 cups Greek yogurt
5 tablespoons organic butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Baked potatoes for 40 minutes.
2. Remove flesh from potatoes being careful not to break them. Add to large work bowl.
3. Add in all ingredients except crab and mix well. Taste for seasoning to make sure it is well seasoned.
4. Gently fold in crab and stuff in potato shells (after seasoning potato shells with salt and pepper).
5. Place in preheated 325 degree oven until they begin to brown.