Easy to make and great on a steak, roasted chicken and other things like a pizza with arugula.
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Wild Mushroom Saute
Easy way to make a great topping for a steak or roast chicken.
Author: Chef Keith Snow
Recipe type: side
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot,
- ½ pound golden chanterelles or other fall mushrooms,
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms. Stir until mushrooms are coated with butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 68 minutes. Add thyme and cook for 2 minutes more.