Created By: Chef Keith Snow
This bread pudding is so simple to make. The Panettone really makes this a special dessert. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make this Italian-inspired bread pudding.
1 package Panettone bread
4 large fresh eggs
3 cups whole milk
1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons real maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar together until pale yellow and well-combined. Add syrup and whisk in.
3. Add milk and continue whisking until combined. Set aside.
4. Cut up bread into large cubes, add to custard mixture, mix well to make sure the bread is very wet.
5. Place in a casserole dish and tuck in the oven for 35 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
Chef’s Note: Serve with whipped cream.