Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Active Time: 17
Total Time: 30
A delicious way to prepare the all-American Italian inspired dish. Very tasty, easy and healthy too. Grilled chicken parmesan is a great alternative to traditional breading. The Harvest Eating Northern Italian seasoning blend makes this dish sing with flavor.
1 whole chicken breast, pounded thin
3/4 cup tomato sauce
1 cup whole milk mozzarella
2 tbs Northern Italian seasoning
1. Toss chicken in olive oil and seasoning mix. If you don’t have any mix, just use salt & pepper.
2. Grill until almost cooked through, flipping once.
3. Put a layer of sauce on a baking dish or oven proof casserole.
4. Add chicken, coat with sauce add cheese the bake at 350 until starting to brown.
Chef’s Note: Check out our Northern Italian Seasoning
Name: Garlic Broccoli
Active Time: 7 minutes
Total time: 10 time
A simple and easy way to add tons of flavor to steamed broccoli. This recipe is a great accompaniment to most Italian dishes.
1 head steamed and cooled broccoli pieces
3 cloves sliced garlic
1 tbs butter
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a skillet over medium heat add butter, oil and garlic. Simmer for 30 seconds.
2. Add steamed broccoli, saute for 2 minutes tossing to coat well.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
Options: Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese when complete. The addition of red pepper flakes (for adults) is nice too!