Chef’s Note: The tarragon in this chicken salad really makes the difference. If you are looking to cut calories you might consider using plain yogurt instead.
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches
Author: Chef Keith Snow
Recipe type: lunch
- 5 cups cooked, cooled and shredded chicken breast
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced tarragon
- 2 tablespoon celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 thin whole wheat bread slices
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Place roughly ½ cup of the chicken salad on the bread, cut in half and serve.