Here is a simple recipe that produces amazing results. Takes less then 30 minutes start to finish. It comes with a jazzy lemon sauce that is bright yet rich…a show stopper! …
Grilled chicken thighs with Thai Peanut Sauce is one of the most interesting and easy ethnic dishes to make. Perfect for entertaining, this sauce brings the WOW factor to simple foods like the skewered chicken, grilled fish or even tofu….
These Roasted Chicken Jack Cheese Corn Tamales are easy to make and very delicious. The masa has a very authentic flavor and roasted chicken is the perfect meat here….
Chicken Piccata is a simple recipe with chicken breasts in a delicate sauce of butter, parsley, lemon and capers….
Learn how to make a delicious chicken mousse appetizer from poached chicken and mushrooms. Perfect for a rustic dinner party.
- 4 medium Poached Chicken Thighs, cooled
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 medium Ciabatta Loaf, sliced and toasted
- 2 cups Wild Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium Shallot, chopped
- 1 handful Thyme, chopped
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Create Mushroom Duxelles:
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-low heat.
- Add mushrooms and stir through.
- Add shallot and thyme. Saute for 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked down.
- Deglaze with white wine and scrape up any flavorful bits from the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat.
- Place chicken thighs, mushroom duxelles, liquid smoke, and salt & pepper into a food processor. Process until broken down into a fine paste.
- Add about ¼ Cup of the cream to the mixture and process. Drizzle more cream through the top of the processor as it mixes. Mix until it reaches a mousse-like consistency-- light but will firmly stand on a spoon.
- Spread onto ciabatta bread. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve.
Chef’s Note: Chicken breasts can be substituted if dark meat is not your best. I personally would not make it with white meat.
Chef’s Note: The tarragon in this chicken salad really makes the difference. If you are looking to cut calories you might consider using plain yogurt instead.
- 5 cups cooked, cooled and shredded chicken breast
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced tarragon
- 2 tablespoon celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 thin whole wheat bread slices
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Place roughly ½ cup of the chicken salad on the bread, cut in half and serve.
A delicious way to serve grilled chicken. This peanut sauce is awesome for chicken or tofu for vegetarians. The sauce is easy to make, healthy and you can freeze it for use in another recipe. …
Created by: Chef Keith Snow
this simple stir-fry is perfect for late spring when local asparagus are plentiful. Very easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
1 Tbs. oil
1 tsp. ginger
1/4 cup blanched almonds
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 Tsp. sherry
3 Tbs. soy sauce
1 Tbs. cornstarch
3/4 lb. fresh asparagus pieces
1. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet or wok over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 3-5 minutes until golden.
2. Stir in ginger, almonds and vegetables and stir fry another 3-4 minutes.
3. Combine stock, sherry, soy sauce and cornstarch in a bowl. Stir into skillet until mixture thickens. Fold in asparagus, serve.
Chef Keith Snow creates a comfort-food classic with seasonal vegetables and homemade pie crust. You’ve never had a pot pie like this one. Harvest Eating principles on display for certain with this amazing dish….
Created By: Chef Keith Snow
Tangy yogurt buttermilk marinade with curry powder, coriander, cilantro, lime juice, and plain yogurt.
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tbs ground coriander
1 tbs curry powder
1/2 cup plain yogurt
3 tbs chopped cilantro, stems included
2 tbs freshly squeezed lime juice
pinch kosher salt
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs *naturally raised*
1. Add all marinade ingredients, mix well.
2. Add chicken, marinade for at least 30 minutes… A couple of hours is better.
3. Grill on medium heat on a clean, oiled grill until done.
4. Serve with rice beans or anything you feel like…