This simple recipe for a quick cabbage saute is loaded with flavor and health. Crunchy cabbage and tangy mustard seeds make this a tasty side dish with just about anything. Great under grilled sausages.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (your favorite variety)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tbs yellow or brown whole mustard seeds
- 2 tsp butter
- ½ tsp curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet ad butter, onion and mustard seed. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add shaved cabbage salt & pepper, saute for about 3 minutes then add curry.
- Serve next your favorite meat, poultry or chicken dish. Also great on it's own.