On today’s show I discuss a rather simple Asian inspired dish that uses fresh spring asparagus; sesame ginger flank steak with asparagus. This is made with a wok and uses common ingredients. We love simple Asian food and this dish is no exception.
Check out the video of this recipe at Harvest Eating.com
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.