On today’s show I talk about making Paleo spinach and bacon cakes with butter and parmesan cheese. These are supper yummy yet also very easy to make. Fresh spinach is a must here, no frozen please. This makes a great appetizer
that is very rich and full-flavored.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.