On today’s show I am pounding the drum (again) about growing lettuce. Being able to walk outside and cut your own lettuce is truly one of the great experiences of farm to table cookery. I suggest growing several varieties of heirloom lettuces to see what works best for your situation and taste buds.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.