On today’s episode I discuss the in-depth the technique of braising which is a low and slow method of cooking using plenty of flavorful liquid. Braising suits tougher cuts of meat that have plenty of connective tissue. Braised beef shanks are easy to make and are not only spectacular looking but super flavorful.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.