Today’s show is all about Thai fried rice, which is to say fried rice in a Thai Style…that usually means salty, sweet and spicy flavor notes. It also always means it’s flavored with fish sauce. Fish sauce is essential to Thai cooking and it’s what brings that wonerful flavor we all love about Thai cusine. You will love this recipe.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.