The Espagnole sauce is the most difficult and time consuming of all the French Mother Sauces. It can easily take 12 hours even if you take shortcuts. the resulting sauce, whether made from chicken or beef or veal, is heaven on a plate. Top a roasted chicken or steak with it and you will understand what I mean.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.