On today’s show I discuss making Veloute’ sauce, the roux thickened white sauce that can start with ether chicken, fish or veal stock. This is a very simple sauce and it’s variations can be many. We discuss a few compund sauces including Hungarian Sauce, Normandy Sauce and Bercy Sauce
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.