On today’s show I discuss my most recent effort to develop a gluten-free corn cake that has the texture of a real pancake minus the gluten. This recipe is a winner, and today I discuss why I really love corn cakes and recipe using cornmeal in general. In the Southern US, and area I am very fond of, cornmeal has a special place in the heart of many.
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
- Gluten-Free Buttermilk Corn Cakes-RECIPE INDEX
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.