Bolognese sauce is a classic Italian recipe for meat sauce. Generally, it contains 3 types of ground meat; beef, veal, and pork. Sometimes the cook will substitute other meats such as wild boar, deer or other game meats. It’s a very thick sauce and is not a tomato sauce rather a meat sauce that has tomatoes. It is very thick, chunky and has the undertones of red wine, garlic and woody herbs
If you’re a supporting member of Harvest Eating be sure to log in and print the recipes mentioned on today’s show.
- Support the show by becoming a Member
- These are the products I use in my kitchen
- Visit The Harvest Eating store
- Leave A Review or Subscribe In iTunes
- Visit Harvest Eating On Facebook
- Bolognese Sauce Recipe-GET IR DONE
As always, your support of Harvest Eating is greatly appreciated…!
Remember to comment and tell us your thoughts, your feedback is welcomed. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 864-492-1499 or by email and your question might be the subject of an upcoming episode.